Its very simple and fascinating to make something on your own. This can be taught to school going kids as a fun activity. For this all you need is fun mood, colors (sketch pens or water colors or permanent markers), white paper, quick fix and pistachio shells and you are all set to do whatever you wanna make :)
lets say this flower:
- Paint 12-13 shells in yellow color to make flower petals
- Paint 6-7 shells in green color to make leaves
- Finally just assemble them the way you want and stick it with quick fix
- Don't use temporary colors as they will wash out and crayons wont work on shell as they are glacier.
- Glue or any cello tapes wont work as well as they will make them non presentable and wont stick shells together.
You can frame it and hang it in your drawing room as a show piece or use it in many other ways you want.