Collect pistachio shells every time you eat them. You bet its fun. You don't have to buy them separately as you doing it in your leisure time. I did this when I had loads of time during my pregnancy. And i enjoyed doing it. Had saved these two pics out of those i had made.
- Paint 12-13 shells in yellow color to make flower petals
- Paint 6-7 shells in green color to make leaves
- Finally just assemble them the way you want and stick it with quick fix
- Don't use temporary colors as they will wash out and crayons wont work on shell as they are glacier.
- Glue or any cello tapes wont work as well as they will make them non presentable and wont stick shells together.